|Application:||Power Transmission||Marking:||Printing Or Embossing|
|Core:||Single Core||Outer Sheath:||PVC Or PE|
|Conductor:||Compacted Round Or Segmental Conductor||Metal Screen Or Sheath:||Corrugated Aluminum Sheath Or Lead|
xlpe insulated power cable,
xlpe insulated pvc sheathed cable
Power cables with extruded XLPE insulation for rated voltages from 127kV to 220kV
International: IEC 60840 IEC 62067
China: GB∕T 11017, GB∕T 18890
Other standards such as BS,VDE and ICEA upon request
Application Standard: IEC/BS/UL/GB
Number of Cores
Conductor Size & Construction
Type of Insulation
Armored or unarmored. If armor, the armor type & material
The Requirement of Sheath
Length of Cable & Packing Requirement
CE, SGS, KEMA and more others at request
Maximum Conductor Temperature: under normal (90 ℃), emergency (130℃) or short circuit no more than 5 s (250℃) conditions.
Min. Ambient Temp.: The cable shall be pre heated if the ambient temperature is below 0℃
Min. Bending Radius: 20(d+D)±5%
1.1 Compact round conductors, composed of several layers of concentric spiral-wound wires.
1.2 Segmental conductors, conductors are composed of several segment-shaped conductors assembled together to form a cylindrical core.
2. Semi-conductor screen on conductor:
To prevent electric field concentration, there is an interface of ultra-smooth semi-conductor XLPE between the conductor and the insulation.
3. XLPE Insulation:
The insulation insulates the conductor when working at high voltage from the screen working at earthing potential. The insulation must be able to withstand the electric field under rated and transient operating conditions.
4. Semi-conductor screen on insulation:
This layer has the same function as the conductor screen: Progressive transition from an insulating medium, where the electric field is non- null, to a conductive medium (here the metal cable screen) in which the electric field is null.
5. Metallic screen:
Wrinkled aluminum screen welded longitudinally
PVC(IEC60502 ST2) PE(IEC60502 ST7)
7. Core identification:
8. Cable marking:
embossing or printing
IEC 60840 IEC 62067 GB/T 11017 GB/T 18890
Used in the transmission lines between two units of an electricity distribution grid,a generator unit and a distribution unit or inside a station or sub-station.
Air or directly buried
• to carry current
- under normal operating conditions
- under overload operating conditions
- under short-circuit operating conditions
• to withstand pulling stresses during cable laying
S≤800mm2 Compact round stranded cable with copper or aluminum wires
S＞800mm2 Segmental conductors
• To prevent concentration of electric field at the interface between the insulation and the internal semi-conductor
• To ensure close contact with the insulation.
To smooth the electric field at the conductor
|XLPE semi-conducting shield|
• To withstand the various voltage field stresses during the cable service life:
- rated voltage
- lightning overvoltage
- switching overvoltage
The internal and external semi-conducting layers and the insulation are co-extruded within the same head.
|External semi-conductor||To ensure close contact between the insulation and the screen. To prevent concentration of electric field at the interface between the insulation and the external semi-conductor.||XLPE semi-conducting shield|
• An electric screen (no electric field outside the cable)
• Radial waterproofing (to avoid contact between the insulation and water)
• An active conductor for the capacitive and zero-sequence short-circuit current
• A contribution to mechanical protection
Wrinkled aluminum screen welded longitudinally
|Outer protective sheath||
• To insulate the metallic screen from the surrounding medium
• To protect the metallic screen from corrosion
• To contribute to mechanical protection
• To reduce the contribution of cables to fire propagation.
• Possibility of semi-conducting layer for dieletric tests
• Polyethylene jacket
• PVC jacket
127/220kV Copper Conductor
Nom. Cross-section of conductor
Max. D.C Resistance of Conductor (20 ℃)
|Wrinkled aluminum screen||
|In air (A)||In soil(A)|
PACKING AND SHIPPING
We are capable of meeting the strictest delivery schedules according to per purchase order. Meeting the deadline is always the top priority as any delay in the delivery of cable can contribute to overall project delay and cost overrun.
Cable is supplied in wooden reels, corrugated boxes and coils. Cable ends are sealed with BOPP self-adhesive tape and non-hygroscopic sealing caps to protect the cable ends from moisture. The required marking shall be printed with a weather-proof material on the outsides of drum according to customer's requirement.